Daily $Weekly $
The Control Freak is an ideal selective focus lens for tabletop and macro photography. You can compress and bend the lens to find your desired Sweet Spot, and then lock it in place with the push of a button. Once locked, you can fine focus using the barrel focusing ring and fine tune the tilt with the Control Freak's three metal posts.
Focus your Control Freak by compressing the lens with your fingers until your subject comes into focus. Then move the Sweet Spot around the photo by bending the lens.
When the Sweet Spot is sharp and placed where you want, press the Locking Button on the Focusing Collar to lock your Control Freak into place. You can then adjust your focus by rotating the Fine Focusing Ring, much like a manual focus lens. You can also fine tune your tilt by rotating the metal rods.
You can also push on the back of the Control Freak's focus ring to focus closer, which is useful for macro photography.
The Control Freak comes with the Double Glass Optic installed.
- Double Glass (multi-coated optical glass doublet) Optic installed
- Focus Type: Manual/Fingertip
- Aperture Type: Interchangeable, levitating aperture disks
- Apertures: f/2, f/2.8, f/4, f/5.6, f/8, f/11, f/16, f/22
- Minimum Focus: about 9" / 23cm (Allows for extremely close focus - zero inches in front of the lens - when used with the Fisheye Optic. A special adapter is required to use the Fisheye Optic with the Control Freak).
- Maximum Focus: infinity
- Size: 2.25"(5.7cm) h x 2.5"(6.35cm) w / Weight: 3.7 oz (104.9g)